Wednesday 5 January 2011

MOON






"I remember thinking, 'Oh, my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life.' Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."


"I love living a ways away. That's what I've worked for in my career, to not have to live in Los Angeles. So it was fortuitous that Keith happened to live in Tennessee. He brought me down to this place called Leipers Fork, just outside of Nashville, very lush and rural. I just went, 'Aaah.' You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. (Laughs) But it worked out."


LOVE YOU CAITLIN G



No comments:

Post a Comment