Tuesday 15 March 2011

2 2

QUIET
WILD
Night and day
I´LL BE WITH YOU, Sat Saw Her.


Do you want love, women?
Place
I need it
I thing i know!
Mind
I mean it.
love


That was hello
Some of british invasions
If you think YOU GONA INVADE BRITAIN
PLEASE STOP NOW

WE GONA MAKE AN HELLOWEEN PROGRAME

The same old story.
Let me hear again, i know we have fun with it.
Oh let me hear when you´re ready.
Keep it on rolling, oh you got to keep it without changes

I´m sailing
We search for tomorrow in every shore and i´ll try to carry on.
I look to the sea and i see reflection in the wait.
Some heavy some sad
I think we have been friends and we have dream together.
I got the ring of an angel above my head
Come sail away with me.
APRIL WINE.
THE CARS.
SHAKE IT UP
TURN THE LIGHT OFF, SEE HOW THE RABBIT CAN BE BLINDED.
SHAKE IT UP
DANCE ALL NIGHT AND SEE HOw IT REALY FEELS.
I know how you tell your storys better than i tell my storys, i´ve listen to you and  people don´t have to listen and read to much to realise it.
It´s why...
Yesterday a morning come with a smile up on your face.
Jesus palace, morning glory, see the human race
Battle ships can tell me where your are.
Shinning
RADIO LAND IT´S A MAGIC PLACE FOR ROCK STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment