Monday 25 April 2011

SHE LEFTED A LAUGH IN MY LEFT HAND, NOW SHE´S IN MY W RIGHT HAND. SOMEDAY, I´LL RAISE MY HANDS AND SHE WILL BE THE VOICE UNDER MY HAT

WHAT MY LEFT ARM LOUDLY TOLD TO MY LEFT SHOULDER?
IT TOLD TO TOUCH HER LIPS

IF THIS WORDS SOUNDS HARD, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I DIDN´T MEAN IT TO HURT ANYONE WITH MY PUNPKIN WRITES. IT´S JUST MY PUMPKIN RIGHTS.
NIGHTWISH SOUNDS PERFECTLY IN EVERY STEP I DO IN MY MELODIC PUMPKIN LIFE AND SOLITUDE
.., THE BAND, THE SOUND AND THE LYRICS... INSPIRING VOICES, GUITAR SOLOS, THE BATTERY RHYTM, THE CHURCH AND THE CREATOR...  SO I HAVE TO HAIL NIGHTWISH, RAISING MY HANDS AND MY VOICE, WISHING THE BEST AND THE BEAST ... WISHES THAT A PERSON CAN WISH TO ANOTHER ... SO MY WISH IT´S YOU TO BE ON YOUR OWN  NIGHTWISH TALE.


Nightwish - 06 - Wishmaster
Ocean soul by "Anette"
Nightwish,Century Child


Monday, 18 April 2011
WHAT SOUNDS, SOUNDS HOW SHE LOVE ME

22. April 2011


29. April 2011
Tuomas Holopainen and Marco Hietala

Truthfuly, Nightwish sounds beautifuly Heavy Metal,
with amazing lyrics sang by wonderful voices and amazing melodys played by the Band.
It can inspired anyone who loves METAL, it can give to anyone the imagination to dream a better life out of this world, it can give a new life to humanity out there in the music planet.
I reconize, i don´t know to much about the nordishes, what i´ve seen and listen about it, since my youth takes me to a diferent place, takes me to new ideas of living, takes me to the wonderful and beautiful females skins expressions, takes to the vikings eyes, takes me to wonderful places and seas, takes me to wonderful landscaps, takes me to the snow and now to NIGHTWISH...
You have good music taste, we reconize it, you just need time and understanding to drink tastefuly what you love to do in this new world.
You´ll find the time in your new world. 
 Nightwish.





No comments:

Post a Comment