Thursday 13 October 2011

YOU´RE PLANTED ON THE LIVING ROOM, THAT´S INTERESTING, YOU SHOULDED GIVE SPACE FOR A WARFIELD.



THERE´S WIRE AROUND THE HOUSE, IS THAT A PROBLEM?
I KNOW, I KNOW THAT, IS IT A PROBLEM? NO.





21-10-2011




Since i / she saw that star in the blue, i / she thought, i / she never will stop crying for love.

It told me / her, cry and let the tears fall.

Until today, i / she never knew where the tears have fall.
...
The wind was so strong, that she told me to hold her.
I stoped the car, i hold her and silently, i send a message to her phonne, after a while, she read my words, then she seam so relifed that her hope exploded, she ask me to drive and take her to see the fireworks at the blue mountain.
What it´s moving?
Did you prononse the mountain or the snow?
The impact in the dark sky was so dangerously amazing, that we had to run before the avalanche took us.

No sense, but it´s funny, it´s a no comprehensive thing, it leaded us to a question.
The significant point, the fireworks ended and after the bell, where to go?
I´M A BELIEVER, An idea without principle, and with no direction X

THAT´S WHAT IT´S, DEFENLY, IT´S THE REASON.
EYES WITHOUT A FACE.
RING THE BELL





No comments:

Post a Comment